Thursday, April 10, 2014

9 months old


Kennedy Lane, how in the world are you 9 months old? As cliche as it sounds, times flies. I find myself wishing and getting excited about your next stage. How fun it will be when we can bake together, paint our nails, and go shopping. I have to remind myself to stop, breathe, and soak it all in. You've been alive in this world the same time that I carried you safely in my belly. How is that possible? You are a high maintenance little thing. Daddy swears that you're a different child when I'm not around. Probably true since I have you glued to my hip when we are together! I need the extra exercise anyway, so it's a win-win, right? You are the joy in our lives. I now can start to grasp how much God loves us, his own children. Kind of mind-blowing.

You have two teeth, are army-crawling everywhere, and love to eat. I'm still scared to give you some solids since you just mash it with your gums. I'm sure our next child will be eating steak at 6 months. #firsttimemomproblems I just spent $175 on 9-month clothes for you! Good thing Daddy doesn't know about this blog yet. It was a necessary expense, I'm sure of it!

I love you my sweet girl and am so incredibly blessed that God chose me to be your mama. Until next month...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment