Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday!

TGIF. After a long week, a baby with a double-ear infection, and sunny weather...I'm more than ready for the weekend! On to the 5...

ONE- Am I the last person to board the Hunter Boots train? I think I need these in my closet, but am trying to justify the purchase. Pros: They're super cute, will keep my feet dry when it rains, they're super cute, will keep my feet warm when it gets cold in Florida, they're super cute. Cons: It only is cold for 5 days in Florida, they've over $100, I can't wear them to work. I'm positive the pros outweigh the cons :)

TWO- The Master's is this weekend! Suprisingly, I actually enjoy watching golf, even when it is on TV. I'm thinking we will sit on the deck and watch it on TV with these in hand.


THREE- Kennedy turned 9 months last week. I.KNOW. Anyway, when I had her, I thought I would magically lose the weight by my sister's wedding (12 weeks postpartum). Didn't happen. Then comes Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. and it is not coming off. People say, 'it takes 9 months to put it on, give it 9 months to come off'. Did you read that she turned 9 months last week? WTH. No more excuses. I'm thinking I'll do this workout when I get off of work, and then reward myself with an ice cold beer glass of water
www.pbfingers.com

FOUR- We went to a high school baseball game last night. Jared is an assistant principal, so we went to support the team, baby in tow. Let me tell you, there are many moments as a mom where your heart beams, but watching your little girl smile and greet every man, woman, and child that walks by is the sweetest thing ever. Such innocence. I want to put her in a bubble and never let her out into this sometimes cruel world


FIVE- Easter is next weekend! We teach and live out the true celebration behind Easter in our family. With that said, it also gives me an excuse to go on a frenzy to make sure Kennedy has the best Easter basket ever. I know she'll remember it forever ;) Below are some things I have already bought and that are on my list














Happy Friday!

Cheers- Michelle

2 comments:

  1. So much wonderfulness in this post!! Those kiwi cocktails look amazing!! And your sweet girl is the cutest!!! Andddd, there happens to be a hunter boots giveaway on my bloggity blog today!!

    Happy Friday, pretty mama! Xo

    ReplyDelete